HOME ~ Contact us
(Sir) Ralph Arden and Sybil de Belgrave
(Sir) Ralph Arden. [ Familytree].
Born about 1373; son of (Sir) Henry de Arden and Ellen.
He married Sybil de Belgrave.
Sir Ralph Arden died in 1420.
Sybil de Belgrave. (Sibell).
Born about 1375, of Park Hall, Warwickshire, England (S1,S2); said to be the daughter of Thomas de Belgrave. (S2)
She died in 1430 at Park Hall, Warwickshire, England. (S2).
CHILDREN of (Sir) Ralph Arden and Sybil de Belgrave:
- Robert de Arden. [ Familytree]. Born in (1413)(1421), of Park Hall, Warwickshire, England. He married Elizabeth Clodshale (Clodshall). He died in 1451-1452.
- Peter de Arden. Born 1415, of Park Hall, Warwickshire, England. He died in 1459.
- Rober de Arden. Born in 1410 in Durham, England. He married Thomasine del'Outhe.
- [S1]. The Arden Family. Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arden_family. QUOTES as sources: a) an article by James Lees-Milne in the 18th edition of Burke's Peerage/Burke's Landed Gentry, volume 1.
- [S2]. Sibyl Belgrave. Geni. https://www.geni.com/people/Sibyl-Belgrave/6000000001531236350
HOW ARE WE RELATED
Ralph Arden and Sybil de Belgrave
Robert de Arden and Elizabeth Clodshale
Walter de Arden and Eleanor Hampden
Grace Arden and Henry Alexander Webb
Alexander Webb and Margaret Arden
Alexander Webb and Mary Wilson
Richard Webb and Grace Wilson
Richard Webb and Margaret Moyer
John Webb and Hannah
John Webb and Ruth Graves
Gideon Webb and Edith Bates
James Webb and Elizabeth Douglas
James Henry Webb married (1) Betsy Faville, married (2) Hannah Griswold
Eliza L. Webb and William Tenney Amanda Melvina Webb and Burton Harmon Phelps
Warren Reed Tenney - married - Julia Amanda Phelps
Warren Moroni Tenney married Ella Ann Hamblin
Clive Vernon Tenney and Minnie Williams
Mildred Ella Tenney and Glenn Russell Handy
Deborah Lee Handy and Rodney Allen Morris