HOME ~ Contact us
Daniel David Burr and Eunice Osborn
(Colonel) Daniel David BURR.
Born 5 July 1722, probably at Fairfield, Fairfield County, Connecticut; son of Andrew BURR and Sarah STURGES.
He married Eunice OSBORN on 11 December 1751.
He died 3 December 1773, probably at Fairfield, Fairfield County, Connecticut.
Born 16 February 1727-8 at Fairfield, Fairfield County, Connecticut, daughter of Samuel OSBORN and Hannah COUCH.
She married David BURR on 11 December 1751.
She died on 1 December 1789, probably at Fairfield, Fairfield County, Connecticut.
CHILDREN of David BURR and Eunice OSBORN:
- Walter BURR. Born 25 DEC 1752.
- Lucretia BURR. Born 10 MAR 1754.
- Eunice BURR. Born 29 DEC 1755.
- David BURR. Born 8 AUG 1757.
- William BURR. Born 27 July 1759. He married Hulda MASON. He died in 1822.
- Ellen BURR. Born 12 AUG 1761. She married Stephen ADAMS.
- Abigail BURR. Born 29 SEP 1763. She married NICHOLS.
- Sarah BURR. Born 21 APR 1766. She died 2 JUN 1787.
- Andrew BURR. Born 7 APR 1768.
- [S1]. A General History of the Burr Family. by Eddy Charles Burr. 1891. The Knickerbocker Press:New York.
HOW ARE WE RELATED
(Col) Daniel David Burr (1722-1773) and Eunice Osborn (1728-1789)
William Burr (1759-1822) and Hulda Mason
Sarah Burr (1782-1852) and Smith Bull
Rosetta Bull (1809-1880) and Thomas Jefferson Thurston
Peter Franklin Thurston (1851-1886) and Mary Ann Spendlove
Harriet Thurston (1872-1945) and George William Williams
Minnie Williams (1896-1981) and Clive Vernon Tenney
Mildred Ella Tenney and Glenn Russell Handy
Deborah Lee Handy and Rodney Allen Morris