HOME ~ Contact us
Henry Burt and Eulalia Marche
[F2250]. Henry BURT.
Born in (1595-S3)(1605) in (Springfield, England-S2)(probably at Harberton,Devonshire)(at Haberton,Devonshire-S3), England; son of Henry BURT and Isett.
He married Eulalia MARCHE on (23 December 1619 at Huberton-S2) 28 December 1619 at (Harberton-S2)(at Dean Prior, Devon, England).
He died (30 April 1662-S2,S3) at Springfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts.
Born (about 1600)(in 1600-S3)(28 December 1609) at Shereford, Devonshire, England; daughter of Richard MARCHE and Johanna MARTY.
She married Henry BURT on (23 December 1619 at Huberton-S2) 28 December 1619.
She died (19 August 1690-S2,S3) 29 August 1690 at Springfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts.
CHILDREN of Henry BURT and Uldha MARCHE:
- Elizabeth BURT. Born about 1638 at Harberton, Devonshire, England. She was christened on 4 December 1638 at Harberton, Devonshire, England. She married (1) Samuel WRIGHT on 24 November 1653. She married (2) Nathaniel Dickinson on 26 September 1684 at Northampton, Hampshire County, Massachusetts, but had no children with him. She died 14 February 1690-1691 at Northampton, Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
- Mary (Mercy) BURT. Born (13 April 1635 at Harberton, Devonshire, England)( Sept. 27, 1647 in Springfield, Hampden Co., Massachusetts) Christening 13 April 1635 -- Haberton, Devonshire, England. Mary had an illegitimate child with Samuel Wright Jr., her sister Elizabeth's husband.) She married (William BASSETT in 1652 at Barnstable, Barnstable, Massachusetts)( Judah WRIGHT on 17 JAN 1667 at Northampton, Hampshire Copunty, Massachusetts). She died (31 August 1689 -- Deerfield, Franklin, Massachusetts)(died July 24, 1689 in Northampton, Hampshire Co., Massachusetts.). [Obviously two are mixed together.]
- [S1]. Paine-Joyce Genealogy. http://babbage.clarku.edu/~djoyce/gen/report/rr02/rr02_450.html.
- [S2]. Stumpf Peterson Family Tree. Ancestry World Tree. www.ancestry.com
- [S3]. Finlay Family Genealogy. http://genealogy.finlayfamily.org/family.php?famid=F2652&GEDCOM=test.ged