HOME ~ Contact us
Henry CHANDLER and Anne
[F31368]. Henry CHANDLER. [PC W2-9. ].
Born about 1560 at Bishop'sStortford,Hertfordshire, England; son of Thomas CHANDLER [F62736] and Joanne FARR [F62737].
He m. 1590 Bishop's Stortford,Hertfordshire, England Anne ____ [F31369]. He died on 17 DEC 1618 at Bishop'sStortford, Hertfordshire, England.
CHILDREN of Henry CHANDLER [F31368] and Anne [F31369]:
- Richard CHANDLER.
- [F15684]. William CHANDLER. Born 12 October 1595 at Bishop’s Stortford, Essex, England He married (1) Alice THURGOOD on 29 JAN 1621 at Bishop’s Stortford, Essex, England. He married (2) Annis (BAYFORD-S1,S2)(ALCOCK-S?) [F15685] on 6 NOV 1625 at Farnham, Essex, England. William came to New England in1635/6. He settled at Roxbury. Occupation: Tanner. William died of consumption on 26 November 1641-1642 at Roxbury, Massachusetts.
- Sarah CHANDLER.
- Elizabeth CHANDLER. b. 1601 Bishop Stortford, Hertfordshire, England. m. 2-May-1619 Maybe John Brewer
- Samuel CHANDLER. He married Margaret GRAY on 29 JUN 1629.
- [S1]. http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/3975/Chandler/chanengl.html
- [S2]. Henry Chandler. Ancestry of Robert Roy and Related Families. Compiler: Robert Roy. http://www.theroyfamily.com/p24215.htm. QUOTES as source: 1.Burrell, Alyce Adams. A Genealogy of Sherwin-Shedd and Allied Families in America. Baltimore: Gateway Press, Inc., 1990.