HOME ~ Contact us
John Dunham Jr. and Mary
(Deacon) John DUNHAM, Jr. [CHART A1].
Born about 1620, probably at Leyden, Holland; son of John DUNHAM, Sr. and Susannah KENNEY or KENO.
He married Mary in 1641.
He was a Deacon.
He died on 6 April 1692 at Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts.
Born about 1620, of Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts.
Married John DUNHAM, Jr. in 1641.
She died on 20 March 1698 at Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts.
CHILDREN of John DUNHAM Jr. and Mary:
- Mary DUNHAM. [CHART A1]. Born about (1642-S6)(1643)(8 MAY 1645-S8) at Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts. She married James HAMBLIN, Jr. on 20 November 1662 at Barnstable, Barnstable County, Massachusetts. She died 19 APR 1715 at Barnstable, Barnstable County, Massachusetts, age 72 (S6).
- [S1]. Glenn Russell Handy Family Records.
- [S2]. The Royal Ancestry of the Hamblin Family. Compiled for the Hamblin Family Association by George Merrill Roy, I.A.G. Received from Geraldine Tenney Nelson.
- [S3]. The Hamlins of New England. Written by Simon Moulton Hamlin. 1936.
- [S4]. HANDY-10.
- [S5]. LDS Archives. Submitted by Lorena Mangum Farley, Box 14, Salem, Utah. Taken from The Hamblin Book owned by Daphne Lewis, maiden name Hamblin, of Ramah McKinley Co., New Mexico.
- [S6]. New England Families Genealogical and Memorial. William Richard Cutter. 1914. New York:Lewis Historical Publishing Co. Vol.1:1563.
- [S7]. Montgomery Genealogical Database. http://www.rahul.net/cgi-bin/svpafug-cgi-bin/igmget/n=Montgomery?979692
- [S8]. Information from the Clay Abrams Web Page. http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~abramsc/Davison_new/fam00057.htm.
- [S9]. http://www.arq.net/~ljacobs/Jac/d0000/g0000097.html
HOW ARE WE RELATED:
John Dunham Jr (c1620-1692) and Mary (c1620-1698)
Mary Dunham (c1642-1715) and James Hamblin (c1636-1718)
Elkenah Hamblin (1685-1764) and Abigail Hamblin (1685-1733)
Sylvanus Hamblin (1712-c1753) and Dorcas Fish (c1716-?)
Barnabus Hamblin (1739-1799) and Mary Bassett (1745-c1810)
Isaiah Hamblin (1790-1856) and Daphne Haynes (1797-1847)
Jacob Vernon Hamblin (1819-1886) and Sarah Priscilla Leavitt (1841-1927)
Ella Ann Hamblin (1867-1947) and Warren Moroni Tenney (1861-1935)
Clive Vernon Tenney (1895-1960) and Minnie Williams (1896-1981)
Mildred Ella Tenney (1920-1982) and Glenn Russell Handy (1912-1999)
Deborah Lee Handy (living) and Rod Morris (living)