HOME ~ Contact us
George Grant and Julian
Born about 1534 at Roxby, Yorkshire, England; son of John GRANT and Jane BELFORD.
He married Julian GLARCONNET on 7 November 1570 at Roxby, Yorkshire, England.
He died in England.
Julian (Joane) Glarconnet. (Claryonette-S1,S3)(Clargenett-S2)(Clargennett-S2,S4)(Glarconnet-S1).(Glarconett)
Born (in 1530-S7)(in 1538) at Tenfield, Yorkshire, England (S7); daughter of Marmaduke GLARCONNET (Clargennet).
She died in 1609 in Yorkshire, England; and was buried at Bradford, Yorkshire, England. (S7).
CHILDREN of George GRANT and Julian CLARYONETTE:
- Edward GRANT. Born 12 August 1571 in Roxby, Yorkshire, England; died Unknown; married Margaret Appleton in 1597; died Unknown.
- John GRANT. Born on 6 May 1573 in Roxby, Yorkshire, England. He married Alice TURBERVILLE on 7 July 1600 in England.
- William GRANT. born 14 August 1574 in Brampton, Roxby, Yorkshire, England; died Unknown; married Thomasine Wright 1595; died Unknown.
Marmaduke GRANT. born 10 September 1577 in Brampton, Roxby, Yorkshire, England; died Unknown.
- [S1]. http://www.geocities.com/~robnson/ggen/d0001/g0000091.html#I2585.
- [S2]. http://www.rawlins.org/Pedigree/AerialRawlins/pi10410.html.
- [S3]. http://www.geneal.net/3220.htm.
- [S4]. Long Island Genealogy Surname Database. http://www.longislandgenealogy.com/gird/fam04504.htm
- [S5]. Ancestors of Alice Turberville. http://www.crocketts.org/genealogy/bateman/6/6710.htm.
- [S6]. Marmaduke Clargennet (abt. 1500 - aft. 1548). WikiTree. https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Clargennet-2.
- [S7]. Julian Grant (Claryonette). Geni. https://www.geni.com/people/Julian-Grant/2958415.
HOW ARE WE RELATED:
George Grant and Julian Claryonette
John Grant and Alice Turberville
Miriam (Mary) Frances Grant and Thomas Dibble
Hepzabeth Dibble and Samuel Gibbs
Hepzibah (Hepzibeth) Gibbs and Nathaniel Dickinson
Catherine Dickinson and Caleb Chapin
Submit Chapin and Joseph Alvord
Thaddeus Alvord and Sally Wellington
Charlotte Alvord and Peter Mack Elliott
James Newberry Morris and Harriett Louisa Elliott
Eli Ray Morris and Tina Matilda Kunzler
LeGrand Elliott Morris and Dorothea Berta Ernestine Kersten
Rodney Allen Morris and Deborah Lee Handy