HOME ~ Contact us
John Marsh and Lydia Emerson
Born 19 August 1663, probably at Hingham, Massachusetts; son of Onesiphorus MARSH and Hannah CUTLER.
He married Lydia EMERSON on 16 November 1688.
He died on 24 November 1734 at Haverhill, Essex County, Massachusetts.
Born 11 August 1667, probably at Haverhill, Essex County, Massachusetts; daughter of Robert EMERSON and Ann GRANT .
She married John MARSH on 16 November 1688.
She died on 11 February 1719-20 at Haverhill, Essex County, Massachusetts.
CHILDREN of John MARSH and Lydia EMERSON:
- Elizabeth MARSH. Born 13 AUG 1689.
- Sarah MARSH. Born 2 JUN 1691.
- John MARSH. Born 19 AUG 1693.
- Thomas MARSH. Born 23 OCT 1695.
- David MARSH. Born 21 JAN 1697-8.
- Jonathan MARSH. Born 15 June 1700, probably at Hingham or Haverhill, Massachusetts. He married Mehitable DUSTIN on 24 February 1736-1737.
- Mehitabel MARSH. Born 20 JUL 1702.
- Abigail MARSH. Born 28 MAY 1705.
- Hannah MARSH. Born 27 NOV 1707.
- Ephraim MARSH. Born 2 APR 1710.
- [S1]. The Haverhill Emersons. Compiled by Charles Henry Pope. 1913. Part First. Boston, MA:Murray & Emery Co.
HOW ARE WE RELATED:
Lydia Emerson and John Marsh
Jonathan Marsh and Mehitable Dustin
Miriam Marsh and Thomas Haynes
William Haynes and Polly Stoddard
Daphne Haynes and Isaiah Hamblin
Jacob Vernon Hamblin and Sarah Priscilla Leavitt
Ella Ann Hamblin and Warren Moroni Tenney.
Clive Vernon Tenney and Minnie Williams
Mildred Ella Tenney and Glenn Russell Handy
Deborah Lee Handy and Rodney Allen Morris